Saturday, June 25, 2011

Two Signs

I finished a couple of little sign projects today. The first one was made from a unique old piece of trim that I found at an architectural salvage shop. I loved the knothole in the middle of it!

vintagesigns 002

Hmmm… I think I like it on my bookcase!

vintagesigns 001

The second sign is another one made from a recycled cupboard door. I needed to replace the one I sold at the Spring Market (it wasn’t even for sale…but I sold it anyway)!

vintagesigns 004

This one is a little smaller than the original one, but I like the door better!

vintagesigns 003

These pieces will appear at Bella’s Vintage Market at Wheeler Farms (Salt Lake City) on July 9! “Like” them on Facebook for $1 off admission.

Linking up to these great parties here.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...