Monday, June 27, 2011

SUSSEX IN THE SUN .......... hopefully !!!! ..........



Am off to stay with my sister for a couple of weeks in Horsham, Sussex. Every summer, our husbands go off in  ....................





the Morgan to Le Mans but, this year they are off, driving in Spain. Meanwhile, my sister and I eat and drink our way through all of the lovely restaurants in the surrounding area and polish off quite a few bottles of my sister's cellar !!!! haha. Well, considering our husband's will be enjoying the delights of Spain and what it has to offer, it would be rude not to, wouldn't it ?!!
........... I probably won't be commenting on your posts for a few days but will make up for it on my return.
Also, many, many, thanks to my blogging friend Simone of The Bottom of the Ironing Basket.





I won her fantastic giveaway of a pot of Dr. Perricone's Cold Plasma which is worth a pretty penny and much needed on my face !!!! I am looking forward to at least 10 years being taken off of my age  and many offers of modelling assignments so, thank you SO much Simone. I have been reading Simone's blog ever since I began blogging two years ago ( note to self ..... have some sort of giveaway myself to celebrate my 2nd blogging anniversary !!) Simone lives fairly near me and loves London as much as I do. Her blog is one of the most beautiful in Blogland and you must go over and see for yourselves. She is kind, open and generous and her blog is a joy to visit.

See you all when I return and, please don't forget me !!



first two images by me and last image from Dr. Perricone website.

Jackie

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...