Friday, November 26, 2010

Spotted, the Nate Berkus Ottoman

Back in October I blogged about my love of Nate Berkus's set design, in particular the ottoman pictured below. I found it surprising that for a show about Interior Design little reference was made to the gorgeous set. Thanks to a helpful reader (doesn't have a blog yet so I can't point you to her) I found this Los Angeles Times article that makes reference to many of the sources.  

Photo Credit the Los Angeles Times) 

"Behind the two seats is a John Derian-designed purple velvet tufted bench from L.A.-based manufacturer Cisco Brothers." The articles states. Bingo! :) Wait...It's purple? Upon looking at their website (drool worthy items) I found the ottoman named Elton.

















*Sigh* I am in love.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...