Monday, June 14, 2010

Vintage Patterns Found



Sometime last week, I found some vintage patterns at one of the thrift stores that I go to. One of them was printed in 1957... that is a little more than half a century ago! I love the illustrations on these patterns. They were only 50 cents each! They reminded me of my forever fashion icon Audrey Hepburn.

I don't know if I will actually use them to make dresses for me(if I do, I seriously need to get back to my excercise routine to have a skinney waist like those models). I think, I can even frame them for my sewing room.

Hmmm... thrift stores are full of tresures, that is why I can't stop going there. It is also yard sale season; have you found anything amazing lately?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...