Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A Secret revealed...

I have exciting news to tell you all... a few weeks ago, I was contacted by M&J Trimmings to take part in the M&J Challenge! Basically, they will send me a box filled with their goodies (laces, trims and such) and I will create something with those items.

I was so excited to be invited to this challenge and couldn't wait to see the items I am supposed to work with. Then, one day the package came...


Aren't they beautiful? I had so much fun working with them!

Well, laidies, the day is coming... The things I created and the tutorials for them will be avalable on their blog tomorrow for all to see. There are several other awesome bloggers who are participating in this challenge, I am so excited to see their creations too! Although, if you know me well enough, I am also very nervous; what if my things don't measure up to this challenge?! So please be sure to head over there tomorrow and leave a kind note for me ;) They will be DEEPLY appreciated.

I will have my link party scheduled as usual, so don't forget to link up too.
See you all tomorrow!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...