Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Silhouette Chalkboard Vinyl

Last Summer I shared a post about how much fun I had with tattoo paper.

This time, I was given a chance to review their Chalkboard Vinyl. I had heard about it and I was very curious, so it was perfect timing!

There were several ideas that I wanted to do. I got together with my friend who has a Cameo (and let me tell you she is a master!), we decided to play with it. :)

Here are the couple things I did...

A place setting for my refrigerator to write the menu of the day.


I used a cut out design of a place setting my friend already had in her library, and instead of the plate, I used a doily as a plate. I really LOVE this! I have a thing for doilies, and Silhouette offers so many stylish and pretty designs, it was so hard to pick "the one".

I also cut out some tags. There are many places that I want to use these cool labels, but I used the first one on this can... I am quite happy about this treat can, isn't it so fun?


Great thing is I can always erase the words and use the can for different purposes. Hmm... What else can I make?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...