Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Post: Introducing Baby Shoes

Oscar was given a pair of See Kai Run shoes awhile ago and I had to post this photo. The retro stripes on the shoes, the fake laces, and well, combined with the plaid pants that are hand me downs from my good friend this picture just makes me giggle. (He's in the "Smaller" line of shoes still because he's so young) Honestly, little baby shoes melt my heart.

 
As Oscar is learning to walk (he is determined to always be standing) we're right now battling the issue of hardwood + socks = slipping. What did you Mamas do if you had hardwood? Make them go sockless or do you put shoes on them?

Fulton Sales is going to be hosting a giveaway of these shoes over the their Facebook page later on today so head on over. 
xo Lindsay

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...