Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday at Tea Rose Link Party No.8!

I wish I was a few inches taller, but sometimes it is a good thing to be a little short. I found this dress at Ross for 19.99 (I know it is more than that with tax, but it sounds better that way).


Because I am short, I was able to cut a few inches off the bottom of the dress.


And I made this corsage.


I tried the dress on, then realized there are many ribbons between the top skirt and lining. I was curious, so I tied all the ribbons together to see what would happen to the dress...


Wow! I didn't expect that when I bought the dress. I was so excited I felt like I gained two dress for the price of one. What a find! :)


I have been enjoying the dress very much, I feel like I am princess...Ok, Ok, with my age, I should probably say Queen, that's fine I will take that. Anyways, the dress made me feel a little more girly then usual. I just wish that I could find the same dress in different colors. Hmm... this could be my next projet. I better look in to it.


Well, now it is your turn. Please show me and our other crafty blogging friends what you have been up to! I will be going to get another procedure today, so it will be harder for me to leave comments for all of them, but I am looking forward to seeing all the projects later!

Here are the rules:

1. Please post something YOU made. It doesn't matter if it is crochet, quilt, clothing, anything would be fine. I want to see it! If you use someone's idea or patterns please give them the rightful credit.

2. Link to your specific post, that way it is easier for everybody to find and read it.

3. Please grab the "Tea Rose Home" grab button, and link back from your post. If you can mention the party in your post or place the button on your side bar, that would be great! I want more people to have a chance to come and show off their creation.





0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...