Thursday, August 30, 2012

House Hunters Day 1

Yesterday I went out with my Realtor (who is wonderful, by the way!) and looked at several houses.  

As promised, I am taking you along on this house hunting journey with me.

This first house was lovely, but in the woods and very dark inside.  I crave light and I need it to take good blog photos for my food blog.  So it was a pass.
 
This house below was in the same neighborhood as the first and again too dark inside.

 
Love the first floor of the house below. 

 
But to get to the downstairs level you needed to use this spiral staircase (great if you are in your 20's - not so much when in your 50's-60's).  You could also go outside and come in an outdoor entrance, but not practical for us.

 
Another lovely home below, but the garage was a drive under, which meant climbing up and down stairs with groceries etc.  Not what I am looking for in my forever home.

 
So we continue to look.  We are meeting our Realtor tomorrow AM for 3 more houses.  Wish us luck!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...