Friday, August 24, 2012

Charm, Cabochon, and Beads

I have been working on a NEW TUTORIAL for a T-SHIRT REFASHION the last couple of days. I think I will be ready to share it by the end of next week. I am in love with this, and I hope you will be too. :)

In the meantime... I will share a couple of pictures of bracelets I have been working on. I am thinking about listing them in etsy before I get too attached to them.

I like this blacelet with random charms...

but I love this green cabachon bracelet acompanied with glass beads.

Which one is more your style? It is hard for me to say, but I guess it depends on what I am wearing that day.

I am gonna get ready for Rachel's birthday party tomorrow, so I am gonna get going. We will catch up later! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Note: Microsoft is having a special back to school sale! When you buy Microsoft Office today, you save 15%. Hurry, this promotion ends on 9/14.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...