Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Eat Your Fruits and Veggies Half-Square Triangle Quilt Top

I just wanted to write a quick post to share my mom's Eat Your Fruits and Veggies Half-Square Triangle Quilt Top that she completed using half square triangles.  

If you missed her half-square triangle tutorial, you can check it out HERE.


Isn't it gorgeous?  I absolutely adore this quilt top.  I think it is so fresh and modern, yet with a fun 1950's retro feel.  'Eat Your Fruits and Veggies' is by Pat Sloan for Moda Fabrics.  We picked up some of this line at sample spree during Spring Quilt Market.  The yardage has not been released yet, it will be out in October 2012. So once Mom can get her hands on more of this fabric she can finish up this beauty.

Isn't it amazing the beautiful designs you can create with half-square triangles?

I think I'm hooked!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...