Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Shopping with a Little Different Perspective

I have been eyeing some little girl’s striped knit dresses for the summer. Some that I saw were 40 to 50 dollars! Well, you know me; I wasn't gonna pay that much for a kid’s dress; something she might only wear for one season.

Then, one day I was at Ross (boy, I love Ross and TJ Maxx! I can find pretty darn cute stuff for killer deals) checking out the teen dress section. Look what I found...


Aren't they cute? I especially love the orange one; I think the color combinations are super. I guess they are a dress or a tunic top, either way, I loved the colors.

The light bulb moment came to me (grin)...they are too tight or too short for my liking, if my daughter is in her teens, BUT they are perfect for her 6 years old frame. AND, they were $5.99 each!

We had a small summer fashion show that afternoon, and of course, a photo shoot...



She LOVEs it!


I simply adjusted the shoulder straps, and the dresses were perfect for her. With a little bit of imagination and perspective adjustment I scored big time. :)

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...