Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Last Straw

I mentioned that changes were coming….can you guess what I was referring to now??

house 001

Yes, the “Red Hen Home” has been listed for sale!  Apparently,  not being able to park the truck in the garage (see it in the driveway?) was the LAST STRAW for my dear husband.  For the first time in eight years, he was ready to talk about moving!

We have found a house we love about 4 miles away from here, and the sellers have accepted our offer for it, contingent upon the sale of our home.

We would appreciate any and all prayers and good wishes on our behalf.  Let me tell you, undertaking a move after 8 years, 6 children, and a staircase remodel is not something we take lightly!

************************************************

P.S.  If you know of anyone looking to move to the Layton/Clearfield area, please send them my way!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...