Sunday, November 20, 2011

Country Living Christmas


Image from Worldmags.net

Country Living's December/January 2012 issue is out! We'd been waiting for our copy to arrive when Mike found the issue online, with our living room on the cover. When he showed me, I said, "How did you do that? Did you make that on your computer?" It turns out Country Living did two different covers that are in circulation for this issue, with the other version being a 
decorated Christmas tree. 

Here are a couple of photos I took during the shoot. I had a baby in my arms most of the time, so I don't actually have very many photos to share. 


Lili sent these gorgeous white amaryllis from New York.  I really loved the gracefulness of the amaryllis and will soon start forcing some bulbs for the holidays. 


Here are Lili and Mike setting up the tree before she and I trimmed it.   

We had our first snowfall this week so things are already beginning to feel very Christmas-like here. I'm looking forward to decorating early this year as I cannot wait to share twinkling lights, the fragrance of the tree, our favorite holiday music and general festive holiday giddiness 
with Graham and Margaret. 

We are very excited. 

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...