Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Please be excited with/for me!!

It was kind of a whim….

Left Brain (that’s the creative side) thought, “It could be fun! And I’d have help!”

Right Brain (that’s the practical side) thought, “It would really push me! I’ll have to come up with the ideas! I’m not really a crafty person! It will take too much time! How can I compete with so many other talented people! I don't have what it takes!”

Left brain said, “You probably wouldn’t get picked anyway! Just enter.”

I listened to Left Brain.

I didn’t choose to do a new project, but just picked one that I had completed within the specified window: my knock-off clock table. (This is the "audition" piece, not a competition piece.)

Bellas 011

And what happened next??

Contestant-Button

(click on the picture above to visit the website)

12 competitors were chosen out of 193 entries.

Guess which side of my brain I’m listening to now??

Hint: It’s NOT the left side!

Cross your fingers for me….please!!

The contest will begin on Monday, October 3.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...