Tuesday, September 27, 2011

favorite blogs


As I am sure you have already noticed, we gave ourselves another new header.  There is something about new seasons that makes me want to rearrange and redecorate and freshen things up a bit and this blog doesn't seem to escape that whim of mine.  So, what do you think?  And, while speaking of change, I am wondering if anyone has any fabulous new blogs to introduce me to?  While I don't intend to lose any of my current reads (you may also have noticed, I added some old favorites to my sidebar), I would love to discover some new (or, at least, new-to-me) blogs to add to my list.  Which blogs do you read every single day?  Which ones do you tend to find the most inspiration from?  Please, please do share!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...