Monday, April 25, 2011

How do you feel about leftovers?

Hello, friends!

If you have been with me any time at all, you know that I participated in the Scraps of Simplicity Spring Market about a week ago (see pictures of my booth here and here). It was exhausting fun! I only had two weeks to prepare, and they may have been the busiest two weeks OF MY LIFE!

In order to make it all look good, I (with help from wonderful friends) spent some time making little frou-frou items to decorate with.

There were yarn-wrapped carrots, (ala Homework)


Vintage Sheet Music Rosettes
(these are cute in a glass jar, or strung together in a garland)


And lots of scrappy birds (ala Living Life Creatively)






Plus there were a few Pottery Barn-esque book bundles scattered about.
(They look really cute with a bird...or two...or three...on them!)


I ended up bringing home some of my little accoutrements,
but they are none the worse for the trip!

So back to the original question...
How do you feel about leftovers??

If you like 'em...my kind, at least...


...and that would include:

Book bundle
Yarn-wrapped carrots
Bundle of vintage sheet-music rosettes
Five scrappy birds

...leave a comment and let me know! Tell me which item you like best, or which is your favorite bird. Or tell me what you're having for dinner that night; I'm always looking for ideas!
Just chime in on some topic or another. :-)

I will choose a random winner on Monday, May 2.





topsy turvy tuesdays

Photobucket






Photobucket

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...