Friday, April 15, 2011

April Necklace

A few weeks ago, I did a guest post at What ever Dee Dee Wants. That was the time that my beloved sewing machine was in the shop for two weeks. I decided to work on some jewelry making projects (I made Crochet Beads Necklace and Bring Me Flowers necklace) during those two weeks.

I am going to share the necklace I did for the guest post just in case you missed it.

The one I am sharing with you today is the April Necklace. The area where I live started getting some warmer days. I can feel that spring is near, but not quite yet... I love winter, but I am ready for change, some sunshine and a warm breeze; spring.


I long for spring, and designed this necklace with that in mind. Pastel colors, glass beads, and airy gauze were used to make the necklace.


I made the flower corsage removable, so I can wear it with or without the flowers. I love things that are versatile, who wouldn't like a 2 in 1 item! :)


Do you see that I am pretty happy? I am thinking about all the possibilities of what I can wear this necklace with.


It is surprising that one piece of jewelry can give an old wardrobe new life. I know this necklace will be used a lot in the coming season.
Do you have jewelry that makes you smile? What is your plan for your spring wardrobe?

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...