Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Trip to Japan ~ Shopping Part 1

I blogged about many different aspects of my Japanese trip... here comes the shopping part (Were you waiting for this?).

Well, to tell you the truth I had a really busy day today. I am just going to share a one simple picture...


Yes, books. Growing up I have been a big.fat.bookworm. I just love to read. I don't have to eat or drink if I am into the book I am reading. If I don't have any motherly responsibilities, I could be reading all day long.

I guess you get the point. :)

I started reading in English more and more but it is never the same as reading in my native language. While I was there I asked my sister to take me to some used book stores and Ahhh… I was in heaven. Seriously, that was a dream vacation to me.

I got many of them from the 100 yen section, and I also went to the regular book stores and bought some Japanese sewing books!

I can't wait to start making stuff out of the books, perhaps; I can picture myself sewing happily during this fall and winter.

Oh, I wish I lived right next to a Japanese book store.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...