Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Meet the Chef



I do believe that I misrepresented myself in my last post (as many of you seemed quite impressed that I had the wherewithall to be baking muffins at midnight). The Banana Walnut muffins (which were delicious and didn't last long) were a wild hair on my part.

You see, I've been waited on hand and foot by my dear sweet husband...for months now. By the the time I reached the last few months of my pregnancy, he began doing all the grocery shopping, meal planning and cooking. That wonderful trend has continued thus far (and honestly, I hope that it never ends).

So while it was a brief moment of inspiration, my time in the kitchen has been sparse to say the least!


Here's a quick picture of my favorite new dad and his cherished son.

xo

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...