Friday, January 28, 2011

A Sweet Gift

Do you all remember over a year ago, when I was a blogger for Home Goods?  You can see one of my posts here.  At that same time Jen was also a Home Goods blogger.  We both have moved on from that, but have stayed in touch through our own personal blogs.  Jen's blog is called The Cottage Nest.

Well, a while back I sent Jen something she needed, never expecting anything in return.  Imagine my surprise when the other day the mail lady dropped a package off from Jen!


This sweet bag that Jen made was found inside.  Isn't it beautiful?  But that's not all.  That was just the packaging!  Inside the bag was this...

A beautiful cowl that Jen knitted for me.  She said that she was filled with warmth at what I did and she hoped that this cowl she knitted for me would fill me with warmth.

Of course it does!  How wonderful it is to receive a hand made gift, straight from the heart, especially for me! 

Now if you don't know Jen, you need to go visit her here.  Tell her I sent you.  I know you will love her as much as I do.
Welcome Home,
Penny

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...