Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hi All! I have two announcements today.

The first one is that, I am participating in “Once Upon a Thread” at No Big Dill today and sharing my project.

Just in case you are not familiar with the event, let me explain... Basically, each guest will pick a children’s book and create something inspired by the book and share the post. I chose one of my favorite books, "Big Sister and Little Sister". Are you interested why it is my favorite book and what I came up with?? Please head over to her blog and find out. Oh, and I wouldn't hate sweet notes from you . :)


The second announcement is the winner for the Camerabag 2 winners. Are you all antsy? Here goes...the five lucky winners are....

seashoreknits

AdrianaV

girlsmama

crazymolfan

Pam

Congratulations! Please contact me with your email address, so I can tell them and they can email you the info.

Thank you all for visiting, have a nice day!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...